WinXP Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo71

Anyone using this program? What are your thoughts? I downloaded it tonight. I must say after doing some tweaking, memory allocation, stopping certain processes from running etc. My PC shuts down and boots up about 10 times faster than it was! Web pages seem to load faster as well. Download speed seems to be the same though.

Now for the dumb question. Other than firewalls, virus protection, spy/add removal apps. I have never used a utility like this. After the trial period is up. I am assuming the changes I made will still be in effect?!?

Heh, they'll stay if you pay for it :p

They've gotta make money somehow, and it's not by letting people use it for free, then ditch it once the trial is up.

guess I stepped off in the deep end of the pool on that one!....must have been that 12 pack of extra stout I was working on lastnight...

Neither of have any thoughts on the program itself and not the dumb guy asking the questions? Is it worth buying or, you recommend somthing that might be better?

Made by a Chinese:
XueQing Yang
NO.167 SHIFU ROAD HEPING DISTRICT Sh
ShenYang, LiaoNing 110002
CN
I would personally not go for such obscure program-sources, you don't know what else is built-in, do you?
The program may be good, but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back