Winxp tcpip.sys BSOD

Hi guys, here I attached for minidump from last crashed.
several times get BSOD, its very annoying. fyi, I'm using win xp sp3 with all drivers installed. I'm curious about corrupt with my tcpip.sys file, but I'm not able to read minidump file. please you guys help me to pointing what the true problem is.
many thanks before.

Attachments

• Mini020711-02.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 2
Your issue is with the Windows driver wanarp.sys and is involved in updating the IP route table to support remote access connections.

tcpip.sys is a Windows driver that has to do with networking/internet. So as you can see both drivers are concerned in the same area of function.

If you do a search for wanarp.sys you should see a great deal on this driver and how to correct it. But my first suggestion is to update your NIC/wireless drivers.

Did you build this system or purchase it like a Dell, HP, etc.?

Your issue is with the Windows driver wanarp.sys and is involved in updating the IP route table to support remote access connections.

tcpip.sys is a Windows driver that has to do with networking/internet. So as you can see both drivers are concerned in the same area of function.

If you do a search for wanarp.sys you should see a great deal on this driver and how to correct it. But my first suggestion is to update your NIC/wireless drivers.

Did you build this system or purchase it like a Dell, HP, etc.?

i see..no wonder when i starting browsing, etc. it gets blue screen.
yes, my system is HP nx6120.

Back