WinXP with SP2 - BSOD problem (5 minidumbs attached)

Status
Not open for further replies.

miluthui

Hi I'm new here :p , my comp has been having BSOD and sometimes it suddenly freezes :dead: I have no idea what is wrong with it o__0, I attached 5 minidumb files and did everything u guys wrote here: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic35103.html

I think I dont need to post my system's spec as u guys can figure it out in the minidumb. But basically my comp is not very old but not very new either, it's quite a nice comp and nothing is overclocked ^^

Hope u guys can help me out thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    87 KB · Views: 5
I'm starting to suspect my PSU behind all this... it's an unknown brand 450w PSU made in China if u want to know. Hmm btw does this look fine or not ?

speedfan7yp.jpg

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

3 minidumps crash with memory corruption and a bugcheck of 0A.

2 minidumps crash with an unknown image and a bugcheck of D1.

I believe you may have a ram or possible psu problem.

Did you complete all the tests in this link HERE?

If not, I suggest you do so.

0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Typically due to a bad driver, or faulty or incompatible hardware or software. . Technically, this error condition means that a kernel-mode process or driver tried to access a memory location to which it did not have permission, or at a kernel Interrupt ReQuest Level (IRQL) that was too high. (A kernel-mode process can access only other processes that have an IRQL lower than, or equal to, its own.)

0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. The most typical cause is a bad device driver (one that uses improper addresses). It can also be caused by faulty or mismatched RAM, or a damaged pagefile.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Thanks for the reply ^^. Actually I only did the RAM test long time ago :p and the result seemed fine but it's not a deep test though, I might have to test it again

So a damaged pagefile can cause BSOD and crash too ? whoa this is new to me, I never thought of that. I'll clean the pagefile and create a new one and see how it goes.

If it's true that the problem is caused by either faulty RAM or bad PSU then there's nothing I can do about it because I'm out of money, I can't afford anything now :(

Anyway thanks for the help again, here's a cake for u:

cake7hn.png

Sorry couldnt find a better one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back