Wired and Wireless networking at home

Hi!
In my home office I have the Optimum Cable Modem, that is connected to Vonage Phone VioP which is then connected to Belkin Wireless Router's WAN port. At Belkin Wireless Router's LAN port I have my network printer connected, and connection to my 8 port netgear switch. Netgear switch has connection from Belkin Wireless Router at port #8 and Port#1 through 5 are connected to in wall patch panel that provides wired connection to all 5 bedroom in the house. Since bedrooms are on the other side of the house Belkin Wireless Router signal does not reach them. So, I set up another wireless router (Tenda) in my bedroom.
I believe I have set up the second wireless router correctly as I have connected the wall cat5e cable to LAN of the Tenda Router, configured it for static ip (192.168.2.3) and disabled its DHCP. I have also made sure that Belkin router only starts IP from 192.168.2.10.
I have two diff SSID name for Belkin and Tenda.
I can successfully connect wirelessly to Tenda for may be a day or so. But then it stops working. I can connect another cat5e to Tenda's LAN port and connect to my laptop and it will work but wireless will not. Restarting Tenda does not help. I have to walk to my home office on the other side of the house and restart Belkin to have wireless in my room work again.
What am I doing wrong?
As per the load on the router, we have 4 phones in the house that connects wirelessly to Belkin, all the rooms have computers that are directly connected. We have 1 Roku, 1 Xbox 360, 1 Google TV Box and 1 Smart TV that connects wirelessly to Belkin.

For multiple routers, only the router connected to the modem has a wire in the WAN slot. For all others, connect to any LAN slot and leave the WAN slot empty.

Only the first router should have DHCP active.

All devices regardless of the connection type (wired vs wifi) or the device to which they connect (RouterA, RouterB, Switch1) will then have DHCP addresses on the subnet of routerA.

The 192.168.2.3 static address will be immaterial but can still be accesses to control WiFi setups.

Suggest one wifi router be set to channel X and the other to any other channel than X.

All devices need to have an address associated with router#1

if router#1 is at 192.168.1.1
then all devices need to be some form of 192.168.1.X

Back