Wireless adapter causes Bsod

First of all thanks for anyone taking the time to address my issues.

As stated I have been having trouble with Bsod, whenever I try to multitask in any browser, Streaming/browser games. but also when just surfing the net.
torrent clients is the same thing.
I could use a pointer as to how I share my .dmp files with you, here.

I have just reformatted my system Windows 7 ultimate (64bit) service pack 1 problem persists

my speccs are
asrock m3n78D Mobo - nvidia nforce720a chipsets
AMD phenom II x6 1055t 2.8Gh processor
8 gb ddr3 kingston hyperx ram (dual)
ATI Radeon HD 5850 OC edition GPU

Belkin F5D7050 wireless adapter (driver version 4.xxx)
all drivers up to date as far as I can see.

it really bugs me and I would like to fix it instead of buying a new wireless adapter for the time being.

I have run memtest and loads of other tests cause I have been seeing this problem in some places but no fix. I am not the keenest of g33ks <3 so I really need someone to point me in the right direction, although its safe to say that is has something to do with the wireless adapter.

nothing wrong with the hardware as far as I can see.. I might be wrong.
after the format I have not gotten around to sfc /scannow (ill read up on it) and various other troubleshooting/testing done best from safe mode.

from bluescreenviewer (last Bsod) this was the only highlighted entry.

ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+6e87e fffff800`01c68000 fffff800`0224e000 0x005e6000 0x548a6e28 12-12-2014 04:25:12 Microsoft® Windows® Operating System NT Kernel & System 6.1.7601.18700 (win7sp1_gdr.141211-1742) Microsoft Corporation C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

Waiting patiently, thanks in advance
smile.gif

Ntoskrnl.exe Is a core component of the Windows OS. When any of the Windows core drivers etc. appear in a BSOD read out they are rarely the cause. They more state that there is an issue rather than being the issue itself and don't really point to what the culprit is (though there are exceptions).

If you have more recent Bluescreen Viewer files please post them in your reply.

Also, how old is this adapter? I have used similar wireless adapters of this nature and I have found that they are hit and miss in reliability/stability.

One other thing, the issue could be Torrents. We here at Techspot have dealt with many issues concerning Torrents. In addition, Belkin's own drivers may be the issue.

Back