Wireless issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
Firstly, I am pleased to see such an active group of members sharing information and help to everyone... well done!

Secondly, I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with; I have an Acer Travelmate 370 with an internal Intel PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter... I recently unplugged my Acer from mains power to operate on the battery and my wireless card suddenly switched off!

I've read all the help on all the related TechSpot 'boards' which have been helpful to narrowing down the problem cause... and I have the 'special' keys on the 370, one of which is a 'wireless' key, which I have depressed but had no luck in turning my wireless on... and I also have the Intel PROset configuration utility (which has an on/off option but it is disabled!) so I am 'stuck'

Can anybody help me turn my wireless on again?

PS. I did buy an external wireless card that works fine but would obviously prefer to go back to my internal card... HELP

Have you checked in the device manager ? Certain devices have an option to go into sleep mode if power settings would require it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back