TechSpot

Withings unveils Activité Pop, a $150 variant of its $450 watch-cum-activity tracker

1. Just a few months after launching the Activité, a $450 Swiss-made watch-cum-activity tracker, French health accessory maker Withings has unveiled a new, less-expensive variant. Dubbed Activité pop, the smartwatch costs $150 and goes on sale at Best Buy today in...

Read more

2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,475   +2,033

Well at least it looks like a watch unlike all of these other funny looking devices manufacturers are anxious to shove down our throats but I'm still not interested.

3. tomkaten

tomkaten TS Addict Posts: 188   +89

A watch that monitors sperm production ? Never thought I'd see the day. I wonder what fluids it monitors if a lady puts it on... :)

SalaSSin likes this.
  4. davislane1

davislane1 TS Evangelist Posts: 3,536   +2,332

But does is function well on ships? It would be unfortunate if salt water adversely impacted its function, causing seamen to leave their posts prematurely.

5. Chazz

Chazz TS Evangelist Posts: 671   +73

Is it me or does this misleading article skip over the cum features. Idunno maybe its self explanatory.

tomkaten and SalaSSin like this.
  6. davislane1

It's on the face....of the watch. The second dial that shows how much you've got left.

tomkaten and Chazz like this.
  7. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,506   +498

Are you kidding me?! Watch-cum-activity is a real name??? It was no typo????

Hey ladies wanna look at my watch-cum-activity...

8. davislane1

With lines like that, the dial will perpetually read "full."

Jos likes this.