Wndows XP activation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

::.Zoltan.::

is there any way to bypass the activation of windows? i really dont feel like going through the activation process........

If yours is a legitimate XP, there is absolutely no problem.
You can do it online or by phone. You have 30 days time since install.
If you don't activate it in time, XP will stop working.

If it is NOT legitimate, well, we won't do anything about it for obvious reasons...

It takes less time to activate Windows than it did to type your question.

If you are using a legit copy of Windows, there shouldn`t be a problem.

Regards Howard :) :)

I know one can do it like that, its just an irratation....(oh,and it is a legit version.incase you were wondering) :D

XP activation problem

Why would someone want to bypass activation??
For the self righteous *****s, I'll tell you why.

I upgraded an EMachine .. so of course I could not get it to boot.. Recovery console was useless so now I have a hard drive with Gigs of data ( why didn't backup ..<middle finger to you> I have got tons of files that are backed up with various encodes that would take weeks to unravel). OK .. so here I am angry at the word because I'm re-living it ...sorry
I figure I will put a new HD load it and use old HD as slave. I go to load with still in orginal wrap CD's that don't have a nick or scratch. It goes through the drill for about 1 hour then reboots ....NOT. So I reload again ..Systems goes into endless loop of rebooting. I have an old OEM XP so I load it ...everything comes up. I try to rename the key with the XP label that came with Emachine ... XP gags then says wrong key. I call activation ..get a very soft spoken Indian ( the India kind)
I cannot understand what she says about installation number.. so I try giving her Key ...she wants instalation number. we go round and round.while machine reboots,reboots,reboots and now I am about to go into post office mode with anger

THAT'S WHY SOME PEOPLE WANT TO SKIP ACTIVATION DUDE!!!
I have 2 bought and paid for XP's ... the OEM won't load, my old copy does and you make an allegation about thievery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back