WOF: Will you be participating in Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals?

Justin Kahn

November is upon us and we are already starting to see some sales hit. I usually don’t buy much, but this year I might try to catch-up on some back catalogue games, among others things. I’ll be looking out for cheap deals on PS4 games like Bloodborne, The Witcher 3, Borderlands Handsome Collection, Arkham Knight, and more. Hopefully we’ll see a decent deal on the recently released Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, which although the latest entires have bored me to death, this one actually looks like it might be worth a go.

I’ll also be on the lookout for large 4K computer monitors, that new Chromecast and hopefully some decent clothing deals.

For this week’s Open Forum we want to know what you guys will checking this holiday season. Will you be skipping the deals entirely in protest? If not, what do you have your eye on?

Permalink to story.

If'n there be something I want I be buying....but only from the comfort of my home....y'all ain't gettin me down the mall

I usually like to go to Best Buy as soon as they open on Black Friday, (usually at midnight). Since Delaware is about 20 miles away, and has no sales tax, I'll drive down there and root around for BB's leader items.

Best Buy's Black Friday sale is a zoo of the 1st magnitude. They'll usually have one or 2 big loss leaders, perhaps a TV, computer, laptop, or tablet.

I don't have the patience to get in line, wait, then fight for the "take a number hysteria" to get one of those things, but there are usually plenty of other great buys to be had.

Apart from Black Friday deals, some sites like reselect.org have also posted deals like 70% off on items. Are such products trustworthy?

If it is sold, you can find it before and after a sale. Dealing with the masses to grab a deal is no deal for me.

Back