TechSpot

Wolfius

By wolfius
Aug 16, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabi everyone,
    I just signed up on this website so I thought I'd introduce myself...I'm tech freak, I love gadgets and new wierd inventions and I have a sister called didi.. lol Im just kidding, well I just wanted to say hi to everyone and please forgive me because I am going to ask aloooooooot of question about PC. My friends say that I'm Digitaly Haunted lol because I get the wierdest problems with my PCs. I have 2 PCs, 1 of them is called the Haunted Mansion and the other one is my new babe. Im not gonna mention anything about the first one cuase I took it to Canada, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and no one could figure out how ot fix it to the point I changed everysingle piece of hardware in the PC it totaly changed like 3 times so its worth 3 PCs by now lol so I thought I would just buy a new one, and now the new one is only 2 months old and its going loco loco...Oh well thats the price of high tech...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.