Wolrd Of Warcraft Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiarus

If you havent played world of warcraft you might not know some of the things im talking about so...yeah. Ok here is the problem. When ever my character is dead and has that little glowing aura around him, if i zoom in and get close to that aura my framerate slows WAY down and my sound starts to pop. This also happens near the big guards in the undercity with that green glowy aura. What does this mean???

alcarin2030 said:
If you havent played world of warcraft you might not know some of the things im talking about so...yeah. Ok here is the problem. When ever my character is dead and has that little glowing aura around him, if i zoom in and get close to that aura my framerate slows WAY down and my sound starts to pop. This also happens near the big guards in the undercity with that green glowy aura. What does this mean???

Your computer has to load more information and render more graphics that before, causing a "lag", which typically happens in lush environments or very graphical objects. What are your sytem specs (memory, video card, and cpu)?

lol Diablo Tek GeForce 6600+ 512mb DDR2 PCI-E . Runs all my other games on high rather nicely. just it amazes me that somthing as simple as WoW slows it down in that area.

well im sure my computer can "handle" wow. it plays things like quake 4 and F.E.A.R at max. Even guild wars, if we are looking for a online game in there.

Amd Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0ghz
Pci-e DiabloTek GeForce 6600+ 512mb DDR2
2gb Geil Value RAM
320gb Western Digital HDD,40gb HDD,30gb HDD
550watt PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back