World Cup

Top_gun

When it is all said and done, from 32 countries, there is only two left b4 tha cup...Brazil and Germany, two powerhouses, Brazil a 4 time champion and Germany a three time champion yet these two teams nevered met b4 in a World Cup. In tha End, Brazil will win...y? Cuz they have tha three Rs: RONALDO,RIVALDO and RONALDINHO. Damn I wish it could be Italy instead:mad: :mad:

I have watched almost every game from the start. I think I only missed about 4 of them. Guess that is because soccer is my favorite sport. But anyway I am glad to see a good final, and I am sure that Brazil win win, because they are the more dominating team. That is my 2cents.

Well...Brazil are champs.(#5).
The best aspect of the whole world cup was Korea (both N&S) celebrating the true sprit of the sport.
And also that the hooligalian nature (the dark side) was less imperative.
It's good to see that sport can be played for the true facets; such as health and enjoyment, and for children all over our world to learn decent values whilst playing the game.

As they say:
my 2 cents

Didn't stop the Koreans having a sea battle during the cup though.... :eek:

From www.bbc.co.uk :
Sunday, 30 June, 2002, 15:20 GMT 16:20 UK

It was the most serious maritime clash between the two countries for three years and a setback to recent reconciliation efforts on the divided peninsula.

Both sides have blamed each other for starting the incident.

On Sunday, the North said the clash was connected with the World Cup football tournament.

Originally posted by DogStar
Well...Brazil are champs.(#5).
The best aspect of the whole world cup was Korea (both N&S) celebrating the true sprit of the sport.
And also that the hooligalian nature (the dark side) was less imperative.
It's good to see that sport can be played for the true facets; such as health and enjoyment, and for children all over our world to learn decent values whilst playing the game.

As they say:
my 2 cents

Most hooligans couldn't afford to go all the way there as they had too much legal fees from previous world cups.;)

A little known fact and something that wasn't in any of the british media was that when England beat Argentina there were riots in several locations in England with "the dark side" being all too prominent...

Back