World of Warcraft Blue Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishy123

I load up WoW and load my charachter at the end of the bar it stop's and i get a blue screen with no message at all

Thanks

Hey bishy123,
what are your computer specs? Things like make, model, processor, video card, memory amount and operating system. We really need to know these things first. Can you understand this request?

Windows Xp Professional version 2002
AMD Athlon(tm) XP-M 2400+
1.80GHz
1.00 gb RAM
ATI RADEON 9550

Dont know about how to find make

This may not be causing your blue screen but your 9550 may need to be upgraded to a faster card for gaming in general. I used a 9550 to get a Vista pgm. displaying the eye candy. As for gaming, I changed to a potent EVGA Nvidia based processor. Your blue screen doesn't come up during regular computing?

Nah it only happens when i load my WoW char but ive been playing wow for 1 year and no problem with blue screen

Is your computer fully updated to XP, SP2 and do you have the .NET Framework updates from Microsoft installed? If you do not have these installed you will get errors. If you don't want to update your computer you better ditch the ATI card and get an NVIDIA card... and learn to live with this Blue Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back