World of Warcraft Graphic Card HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimaBean

Hey, I have recently installed World of Warcraft to my pc and when I try to run the program a error message appears that says my 3D accerertor card does not run with World of warcraft and I should install a dual-TMU one! I have not got a clue what this means! I have a Trident Video Accelerator Blade 3D/ProMedia graphic card! So im wondering can anyone help me????

Did a quick google on your card, seems like it only has 8mbs of ram on it. Kinda far from the minimum requirement...

you really need to provide more info about your pc for me to answer that. So far , its your video card hardware that doesn't support it. You can have the best card but if your processor and ram ain't up to par, it's useless

I think that my processor and ram are fine but i will display here my pc stats.

284MB of Ram
1.47Ghz
AMD Athlon(tm)XP 1700+
Plug and Play Monitor with Trident Video Accelerator Blade 3D/ProMedia graphic card

This is all the information i can find

According to my WoW box the min requirements are

800mhz processor
256mb ram
32mb video card with hardware transform and lighting such as Nvidia GeForce2

but the amount of ram you have installed is really not enough, you will probably stutter alot trying to load new areas...

ok! well i have a laptop 2 which has the correct amount of this but the only thing is the CD/DVD drive will not load any Game CDs, sometimes loads Music CD's and always loads DVD's! and i dunno what is wrong with it?

I am having the same trouble

i have a Matrox Millennium G400 Dual-Head graphics card and i am being told the same error box.

i also have:
Pentium III
800 MHz Processor
256 MB RAM

i can't see anything wrong with this either but if someone can plz help me.

LimaBean said:
ok! well i have a laptop 2 which has the correct amount of this but the only thing is the CD/DVD drive will not load any Game CDs, sometimes loads Music CD's and always loads DVD's! and i dunno what is wrong with it?

Hey you know what I have a laptop and it does that same thing :( I have tryed everything and can't figer out why that is. Although it does run Counter Strike :) but alot of other CD's it will not read. including burned data CD's.

is it a DVD burner or just a DVD CDROM??

cause if it just the CD ROM the n thats your problem right there most of your CD's are not written to a DVD CD so they are harder to play and read in a DVD CDROM. but if it is a burner then look at your codecs that should help find out why it has the problem.

just check what codecs you have running with the CDROM/DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back