TechSpot

World Of Warcraft!!!! Is My graphics Card Compatible?????

By WOW_reel2reel
Jul 28, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can some one please tell me if i will be able to play World of Warcraft with my computers specifications:

-_______________________________________________________________-

AMD Semptron(tm) 3000+
    512 MB of RAM
    2.00 Ghz
    Nvidia GeForce MX 4000 (this one is what im worried about) :eek: :eek: :dead:

-_______________________________________________________________-

Thnx Alot I hope you bring me Good News!

Reel2Reel,
  2. WOW_reel2reel

WOW_reel2reel TS Rookie Topic Starter

gRRRRRR

:mad: :mad: Can Anyone answear me? lol
    Sorry im being a little hasty, but i need to know because i getting the game today!
  3. Athena

Athena TS Rookie Posts: 69

Did you even look on the Blizzard support web site? :blush:

http://www.blizzard.com/support/wow/?id=aww0830p

Not many people want to waste their time looking up answers for people too lazy to do it them selves. But me? Heck I dont mind!!! :angel:

But a word of warning for you. They may say they support this card or that card but newer games run badly w/ older video cards. So I look at it like this.

WOW will cost you $50 then 15 bucks a month lets say you play for a year so that is another $180 for a total of 230 bucks.

You could Get Guild Wars again for $50 and then spend that $180 on a rocking video card like a XFX 6800 from NewEgg for $150 and $30 bucks left to pick up Half Life 2 as well!!!

So one game w/ crappy graphics or 2 games w/ good graphics :bounce:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.