TechSpot

World of Warcraft: The Warlords of Draenor arrives November 13th

By Julio Franco
Aug 14, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. The wait is over, World of Warcraft fans and people who love amazing short CGI films. Blizzard has finally pulled the lid off the next big WoW expansion, Warlords of Draenor. And it looks...well, what did you expect from the king of video game trailers?

Read more

2. amstech

amstech TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 1,455   +606

Ohhhh yeah I haven't played WoW seriously since WotLK but I am dusting off the Mage for this expansion and diving right the f*** in.

havok585 likes this.
  3. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,254   +222

Cinematic was pretty good, but still won't be touching the game unless it's truly TBC/WotLK feel like.

4. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Evangelist Posts: 991   +90

Wow they always make an impressive trailer.

5. psycros

psycros TS Evangelist Posts: 1,319   +709

"Warlords of Draenor is finally delivering some serious fan-service to all the gamers who wax poetic about the good old days when Warcraft was a real-time strategy game."

What the fans "wax poetic" about is when World of Warcraft was a real game, with real challenges, real customization, real strategy, etc. Unless they get it back to at least TBC levels of depth it won't be any more effective than Cataclysm was at getting users to return.

6. Good, now finish the SC2 Protoss expansion. I don';t have the time or money to play WOW.

7. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,389   +329

Awesome can't wait! Just hope its like wotlk again!!! Cata was terrible & pandaria improved but not to wotlk levels, its just gonna be a pain leveling to 100 and 1-100 xD