TechSpot

World of Warcraft!!

By NightMare-
Jul 22, 2006
  1. Ok i play WoW (world of warcraft) and my computer just reboots its self out of random for no reason and i dont no whats the problem i jsut reformatted my computer thinking that would solve the problem but it didnt

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Take a look at this thread HERE.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together and attach them here.

Regards Howard :)

3. NightMare-

NightMare- TS Rookie Topic Starter

Magical mindumps

Here is the latest 5 minidumps hope u love them :)

4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

4 minidumps crash at ati3duag.dll. This is part of your graphics card drivers. 3 have a bugcheck of 7E and 1 has a bugcheck of BE.

1 minidump crashes at ntkrnlmp.exe. This is thw Windows nt & kernel system file. It has a bugcheck of 8E.

0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues. Check Event Viewer (EventVwr.msc) for additional information.

0x000000BE: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY

A driver attempted to write to read-only memory. Commonly occurs after installing a faulty device driver, system service, or firmware. If a driver file is named in the error message, try to correct the problem by disabling, removing, or rolling back the driver.

0x0000008E: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A kernel mode program generated an exception which the error handler didn’t catch. These are nearly always hardware compatibility issues (which sometimes means a driver issue or a need for a BIOS upgrade).

I`m fairly certain your problem is caused by a faulty graphics card drivers.

Uninstall your graphics card drivers and reinstall with the latest version from the ATI website.

Regards Howard :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.