Worm.Win32.Skynet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm having problem I recently contracted the trojan or virus known as the Win32 SKynet. My operating system boots up and I can log in without any problems however, the virus wont allow me to access registry, tskmanager, and internet without allowing it to use fake pop-up windows. Also, it changes the desktop background to a flase Eventually it allows me to enter the registry and then edit the registry value for the task manager to use. I dont have access to system restore. Gradually the virus disrupts the usage of my pc apps. I'm operating Windows XP in safe mode with networking. Is there anyway to solve this problem through my laptop or through safe mode? I'm having problems ridding myself of this trojan/virus.

Its a trojan and you may look at Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for downloading/scanning of your computer for its removal. It usually reroutes your system processes to run through its own malicious dll file something like SNYNETbqekuypi.dll. It will be good idea to downlaod a AV such as Avira or AVG as well to keep your system protected from such problems in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back