Worm

Status
Not open for further replies.

gladysmae08

Hi! I need help.
I've just found my pc is infected with this worm.
My AVG antivirus have successfully quarantined the virus, however, I keep on getting this "Windows Script Host: Cannot find file C:FS6519.dll.vbs." whenver I try to double-click my C drive

Is my pc still infected? And please help me in fixing the double click thing in my C drive.

Hi there and welcome to techspot. =)

Important: Please read this thread HERE before you decide whether to clean or reformat your system.

Should you decide to clean your computer, please go ahead to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps to cleaning your computer.
Do follow all the instructions exactly.

Thereafter, please post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste if not it will be ignored and/or removed by the moderators.
The logs will enable us to understand that much more about the problems on your system.

Regards,
Your friendly Momok =)

This thread is for the use of gladysmae08 only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Download this TOOL. Extract it and run the Noob_kill.

Hopefully, that`ll get rid of your FS6519.dll.vbs problem.

Then, follow the rest of the instructions given by momok.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of gladysmae08 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I can't open the file inside the zip. The message "Cannot open file. It does not appear to be a valid archive" appears.

Ok, try downloading the attached zip file and see if that works.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of gladysmae08 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Attachments

• NOOB_KILLER.by.Leerz.zip
    33.7 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back