Would someone be kind enough to check my log files please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys.

Last week my computer was infected with the antivirus pro 2010, so I did a search online to see if there were any tech forums that may have a post regarding the removal of the bugger and I came across your site.

I downloaded the software in the 8 steps thread then followed the 8 steps and it managed to delete the 2010 virus. I am attching the log files from the scans and was wondering if one of you guys would be so kind as to check them for me to see if my computer is clean.

Thanks in advance.

Darren.

You are running IE6. Update to IE8 for better security, even if you don't use Internet Explorer

Hi, my name is Nate and I’m a member of the IE8 Outreach team. I just wanted to add to Tmagic650’s post by pointing out a recent study conducted independently by NSS Labs which confirmed that IE8 is the safest browser out there. For more information about the study and a link to the report, visit the IE8 Blog:
blogsdotmsdndotcom/ie/archive/2009/08/13/real-world-protection-with-ie8-s-smartscreen-filterdotaspx?ocid=ie8_sm_a (Replace the "dot" with a period ".")

You can upgrade to IE8 by visiting:
wwwdotmicrosoftdotcom/windows/internet-explorer/default.aspx?ocid=ie8_sm_a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back