TechSpot

Would this PSU fit my comp?

By Benan
Sep 30, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeekieNick101

GeekieNick101 Newcomer, in training Posts: 524

Well what make and model is your system and current power supply or is it a custom system
  2. Benan

Benan Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 147

It isnt custom, I have a Acer Aspire T135 System, and a Sirtech PSU I need a better one for the new gfx card im gettin
  3. GeekieNick101

Does your current power supply have a switch on it and does the new one
  4. Benan

Not my current doesnt have a power switch on the back and the new one, umm the image on the site looks like it does.

[​IMG]
  5. GeekieNick101

Yeah it does look like it does, I dont think it will fit in correctly, some else on techspot might have the same or simlar computer to yours could try to help you better im not sure if it will fit in the case correctly or not but I doubt it will.
  6. Benan

:( okay thanks.
  7. GeekieNick101

I;m sorry but yeah I doubt it will ususaly if the factory one doesnt have a switch it wont fit into the factory computer casing. It might with Acer but I know Dell's dont I'm not entirely sure aobut acers though but ususaly not im not sure 100% it might as well fit perfect then again it might not. Sorry I dont have a 100% answer. Hopefuly someone else on techspot could take over and answer this question better.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.