Would you use this site? CHEAP ELECTRONICS!!

Slackerfifty

Hey People,
Im thinking of creating a website, and im here doing a little survey ,
so would you buy from a site that is dedicated to finding the best deals on New electronics?
if not, what if i could get you JVC HD-70G886 70-inch HD-ILA Rear Projection TV for less than 2000 dollars? VuPoint 5.0MP Digital Camera? and those are just one of many links im ready to put up:)
Please reply to this post as i am waiting to find out how well i could do with this site:p
EDIT: Please note that there is no current URL for the site, this was a survey, the site is currently Under COnstruction:p

Well getting deals on new electronics is always the bomb! I'm looking to buy a new/used p4 with an intel chip/processor. If you can keep that page up and update it alot then people will be buying stuff like crazy!

N1Hawk said:
Well getting deals on new electronics is always the bomb! I'm looking to buy a new/used p4 with an intel chip/processor. If you can keep that page up and update it alot then people will be buying stuff like crazy!
cool
lol im thinking ill have a page powered by affiliate programs, and then another page where i can point out the BEST deals:p

Where were you with that 70 inch rear projection for 2 grand when I just got one 55inch 6 months ago for the same price.Thats my luck:D

lol well ill take it as this could be soo awsome to actually get a cashflow for my other web developmental projects:) seeing as how i now have evidence that people WILL LOVE THIS lol
plus just to be pleasant in certain months i can donate like 50% of the profits to a charity of the month:p but id better not get too ahead of myself

N1Hawk said:

a p4 with an intel processor? The p4 is the intel processor...

I wouldn't buy anything with the word cheap in the title.

E-machines are cheap, GEO metros are cheap, street walkers are cheap. There is a common bond with all these, it might look good in the beginning but you will be burned sooner then later after being inside one or touching it

Hey! theres nothing wrong with emachines:p i had a emachine laptop and it lasted me 6 years of gaming!:p
anyways cheap isnt really a good adjective for it, lets just say its stuff thats been overstocked so whatever cant be stocked,stored, or its refurbished i can get for dirt cheap through some affiliates thus i in turn make money, and you in turn save HUGE

Slackerfifty said:
Hey! theres nothing wrong with emachines:p i had a emachine laptop and it lasted me 6 years of gaming!:p
anyways cheap isnt really a good adjective for it, lets just say its stuff thats been overstocked so whatever cant be stocked,stored, or its refurbished i can get for dirt cheap through some affiliates thus i in turn make money, and you in turn save HUGE

Solitaire and pinball is not gaming:haha:

Anything that is cheap....wait that word is bad right. Anything that is below store price I will buy if I need it. Whats the URL????

Back