WoW questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaUnknown

Ok i have some questions before buying the game. Ok if i actually go and purchace the game from the store and install it. Will i need a Credit Card to get an account. Couldnt i just use the WoW time cards? And will it be terrible on a Laptop. I have heard much about the game but i wanna know a little more. Like the tech issues, Is there alot of Lag, Does it slow your PC if its Running? Those kinda things.

well i played wow for over 2 years and it all depends on the net connection you have i have 1500 (XL) Plus Flat Rate 1500k/256k and it runs fine no lag at all !
and no u dont need to give ur Credit Card details you can just buy the game card

well i hope this helped :)

You will need a credit card for this game, To be sure your PC could run it ( It probably will ) try this:

Go this this website:
www.systemrequirementslab.com and run the test for World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade ( Even if you're not getting the exspansion you might as well run the test to see if you could run it ;) )

If you get recommended your system will run it really awesome! :)

If you get a minimum pass then upgrade your system to the stuff it needs ( videocard, RAM or something else like that )

If you fail do the same for the minimum pass results

Hope I helped :)

its an awesome game..but howi t will run will depend on your laptop...you should have @ least 512mb of ram if not more than that, and your graphics card needs 2 be @ least 32MB or higher, NVIDIA GRFORCE, or NVIDIA nForce, class 2 card or higher...you need directx 9.0, and @ least 6 GB hard drive space...what kind of processor do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back