wsusupd.exe HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday i noticed this file on my c:\, and the pc just started dying on me, I was going to format it anyway so i did backup of a couple of things and proceeded to format the hard drive, installed everything, and I use avast, but today only some hours after formating this file was back on my C:\, wsusupd.exe he ruined my avast didnt let it start, i cannot delete the file i have used adware removal from lavasoft, he deleted a couple of spyware, i also used prevx, but prevx keeps on detecting the files, deleting them and then reboots the sytem and the files come back again, i also used sophos rootkit removal but he didnt even detect anything, im kinda desperate, pls help me

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is infected with a nasty trojan.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of fccctorres only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

hey howard thx for the support, but you know i decided to go with the format, the pc was getting in really bad shape really fast, combox couldnt delete the file and i like my pc really clean so i decided to just format the HD, and its already running with no problem at all, ive downloaded and installed AVG 7.5 and AVG spyware and Comodo, so i guess there wont be any more trouble for now, but anyway thx for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back