• No

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Aren't bothered

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Jase123

Just wanted to get a few opinions on what people prefer. :)

So is it the Xbox 360, or do you prefer the Playstation 3?

All comments welcome.

Please do the poll above.

Regards Jase :)

I don't think these type of questions really take off if you aren't giving a little more information. See this thread/poll for an example of what I'm saying.

My personal choice would be the 360, but I don't have a big list of reasons why. I don't game enough to justify either, I'm happy with my Wii.

I don't really care which, they both have games I want. As of now I game on 360 only because of more games out for it now.

Halo 3 might come for the ps3 one day.

You should make a thread which is called ps3 vs xbox 360 vs wii

Yes, i sincerely hope halo does come out for playstation. :)

I'll have a think about that hama123. You can always make one.

I think it generally depends on what you want from the console. I bought the PS3 because of the blu-ray drive mainly, plus future game releases such as GT5, killzone 2 etc.

I think if your main reason for buying is playing games then the 360 is probably the best choice right now, although I have heard mixed reviews about halo 3.

I've heard such good reviews on Halo 3, but i haven't played it my self yet. :(

I think if your main reason for buying is playing games then the 360 is probably the best choice right now

I disagree, i have both of them and as i said before, xbox has better online, but for gaming i think playstation 3 is better.

Jase123 said:
I've heard such good reviews on Halo 3, but i haven't played it my self yet. :(

I disagree, i have both of them and as i said before, xbox has better online, but for gaming i think playstation 3 is better.

I meant mainly for sheer choice of games, though the PS3 does have some great titles coming out over the next couple of months.

What games do you have for ur PS3?

The majority of reviews for Halo 3 have been good, but some of my friends have it and they aren't impressed. Too much like Halo 2!

Yes, i see where you are coming from.

For my PS3, i have:

* Fifa 2008
* Tom clancy's Rainbow six vegas
*Motor Storm
*Resistance fall of man

More on there way. :)

cookiedude said:
I meant mainly for sheer choice of games, though the PS3 does have some great titles coming out over the next couple of months.

What games do you have for ur PS3?

The majority of reviews for Halo 3 have been good, but some of my friends have it and they aren't impressed. Too much like Halo 2!

It bothered me on just how short the game is, me and my friend beat it in like 5 hours ( Halo was much longer) but yeah the Halo 3 Multiplayer is ok.

Well COD 4 is coming soon, and people who have played the beta version say it is incredible.

Has anyone played COD 4 beta?

I generally go where the RPGs are. I'm noticing the 360 is starting to release some amazing ones. So I'm convinced to go with 360 for now until ps3 releases Metal Gear Solid/Final Fantasy XIII.

PS3 rips 360 :D
A really good example: Warhawk
It's one of the best online games I've played.

But for pure fun ... you can't go past a Wii :)
I've had so much fun recently with mates, drinking and playing Wii golf!

The only reason I bought a PS3 was for MGS4, Im probably one of the biggest MGS fans you'll ever see... Yet I hear that it might go to 360? Waste of money for me then :(

TimeParadoX said:
The only reason I bought a PS3 was for MGS4, Im probably one of the biggest MGS fans you'll ever see... Yet I hear that it might go to 360? Waste of money for me then :(
If it does go to 360 it'll be a while after it has launched on the PS3, similar to the rumours about Halo 3 coming out on the PS3. If MGS4 is the only reason you went for the PS3, why didn't you wait until it comes out to buy it?

Back