Xbox One dashboard previewed in leaked YouTube video

By Shawn Knight
Sep 9, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. We’ve seen bits and pieces of the Xbox One’s dashboard via various public showings but it’s a recently posted video from YouTube user Jackson Carson that gives the best look yet. The two and a half minute clip showcases the...

Read more
  2. wastedkill

wastedkill TechSpot Maniac Posts: 1,041   +218

So pretty much how we all expected it to be lol
  3. j05hh

j05hh Newcomer, in training Posts: 95   +15

Dashboard looks boring with no wow factor what so ever.
    9Nails likes this.
  4. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 939   +82

How many years did it take to develop an interface filled of little green squares?

Haw many more must we wait before that is thrown away and an attractive interface is restored?
  5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,789   +702

Who cares? As long as it's functional & works as advertised. It's not as though you'll spend hours looking at it. Remember the KISS theory? Keep It Simple Stupid.
    m4a4 and treeski like this.
  6. cmbjive

cmbjive TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 447   +75

Why not just port the existing user interface on the 360 over and then integrate Kinect 2 controls?
  7. Zilliak

Zilliak TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 233

Bings garbage, hahahahaha that was so funny. And yes it is boring but who gives a crap, if it works and I dont have to wait 5 seconds for a screen to pop up then itll do.
  8. Yep, to all the clowns who still think this was a publicity stunt, just listen to what the kid has to say about Bing.
  9. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,677   +868

Looks like what I thought it would be.
  10. lipe123

lipe123 TechSpot Guru Posts: 408   +73

Hey look its windows 8, didn't see that one comin :p
  11. Frank Barnett

Frank Barnett Newcomer, in training

I wonder if maybe a review by somebody did not say um or ah 657 times might seem to be better?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.