XFX HD 5850 Black Edition 1GB GDDR5

By dividebyzero
Aug 7, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. About three months old (purchase date 28th April 2010), 21 months of NZ RTB warranty outstanding.
    Standard card (765 Core) , pretty mint condition.
    Asking $NZ 370 (new price is around $539). Probably not financially viable for anyone outside of New Zealand and possibly Australia due to shipping rates but all enquires welcome.
    Comes with all packaging and accessories (Crossfire bridge, peripheral to PCIe adapters (2), manuals, door tag, BE badge, driver CD, DVI to VGA (D-Sub 15)adapters (2) )
    Payment via PayPal or direct bank transfer/payment on pick-up for a local buyer.
    [​IMG]
    and a screenie of GPU-Z...
    [​IMG]
  2. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 7,282   +24

Can you find out how much it would cost to ship it to me? Also, have you registered the card on the XFX website?
  3. dividebyzero

dividebyzero trainee n00b Topic Starter Posts: 4,815   +646

Will do. The postage calculator site is down at the moment but may be back up before I next check the site.
    http://www.nzpost.co.nz/Cultures/en-NZ/OnlineTools/Ratefinder/InternationalParcels
    Gross weight would be 1.5~1.7kg
    Box dimensions -allowing for some foam padding would be approx 360x200x240mm.
    Value...your choice - pick a number from $0 on up

I'll try to get some estimates from International courier delivery as well. DHL, Courierpost/UPS Priority and FedEx have local offices.

The card hasn't been registered with XFX ( has a local 2 year warranty so most people don't register cards here if they plan on near-constant upgrading)
  4. Rage_3K_Moiz

Nah it's giving me a "Service not available" error as well. I'll still keep trying though.
  5. Rage_3K_Moiz

Damn it's extremely expensive. Sorry, I think I'll pass on this.
  6. dividebyzero

dividebyzero trainee n00b Topic Starter Posts: 4,815   +646

No worries. I figured postage was always going to be the problem when you're the last stop before Antarctica!
  7. Rage_3K_Moiz

Haha is that right? Thanks anyways for being so accomodating. See you around! :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.