XP pro help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am using XP pro, and it seems that every time i visit a page with some sort of music on it my computer automatically reboots itself. When i am reloaded I am then informed with a pop up that my computer has suffered from a serious error.
How can I get past this and visit the sites with music?? or stop my computer from rebooting and just give me an error?
Any help would be appreciated.

Playfuliiz:blush:

I am able to listen to music on winamp or WMP, but not on websites.. I am trying to install a program and the opening of the installation i assume has music to it cuz my computer keeps rebooting. I have checked my programming allowance on my computer and everything seems to be enabled to allow this, but alas I still get rebooted. I have tried looking at it on Netscape browser and it does the same thing.

Any more ideas are greatly appreciated.
playfuliiz

Have you checked from Event Viewer for more details about this "serious error"? That alone isn't really descriptive :p

If it isn't too secret, maybe you could post the url that causes this?

It could be corrupted Flash / Java plugin or just an error in the webpage (or something else), difficult to say with only this information.

If you want to see what`s happening Might I suggest you turn off the automatically restart in start up and recovery. I.E right click my computer and select properties then click on the advanced tab and select startup and recovery settings. Uncheck the automatically restart box this should allow you to see what`s happening when the error occurs. Regards Howard:grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back