Y helo thar imma Tech Spot n00b

By sphinx
Jul 21, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have been lurking on this board every now and then for help and advice through some google searches. I know now that this place is very in depth and kewl, so I decided to join of course. As for me, imma full time PC technician at a growing company in NC. I have always had a knack for technology, ever since I had a Nintendo and my Apple II. I can pick up a gadget and within five minutes figure out the whole damn thing. I share my passion with computers with music. Music and movies are a huge part of my life along with computers. Now if only I could find something to do that could make me lots of money that combine, music, movies and computers. Anyway currently I live with two roommates just right next door to my parents house. It has convenience and freedom all in one.
    Anyway hope to be sticking around here for a while and getting to know some kewl people and learning some new things. :)
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

Hello sphinx and welcome to Techspot.

Good to have you onboard.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. sphinx

sphinx Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 17

thanks glad to be here :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.