TechSpot

Y helo thar imma Tech Spot n00b

By sphinx
Jul 21, 2005
  1. Have been lurking on this board every now and then for help and advice through some google searches. I know now that this place is very in depth and kewl, so I decided to join of course. As for me, imma full time PC technician at a growing company in NC. I have always had a knack for technology, ever since I had a Nintendo and my Apple II. I can pick up a gadget and within five minutes figure out the whole damn thing. I share my passion with computers with music. Music and movies are a huge part of my life along with computers. Now if only I could find something to do that could make me lots of money that combine, music, movies and computers. Anyway currently I live with two roommates just right next door to my parents house. It has convenience and freedom all in one.
    Anyway hope to be sticking around here for a while and getting to know some kewl people and learning some new things. :)

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello sphinx and welcome to Techspot.

Good to have you onboard.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. sphinx

sphinx TS Rookie Topic Starter

thanks glad to be here :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.