TechSpot

Yahoo Mail users still experiencing lingering issues following Monday's outage

By Shawn Knight
Dec 13, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. It hasn’t been the best of weeks for Yahoo. The Internet pioneer’s e-mail service went down Monday night and despite the fact that CEO Marissa Mayer tweeted on Wednesday that Mail had been restored, users are still experiencing lingering issues.

Read more

2. Can't get my yahoo mail at all on my iphone. Mail delivery to desktop/laptop is much delayed.
    What's up? Tells me I don't have the correct password. I do, but I changed it anyway and it still did not work.

3. JustJoshBlue

JustJoshBlue TS Rookie

I first got access to my Inbox back Thursday night, but as of now (Friday afternoon) there are still no messages there from before Thursday night. Everything from before then is missing!

4. Rasta211

Rasta211 TS Enthusiast Posts: 198   +28

I had a friend contact me about not being able to receive any new e-mails on Yahoo Mail.
    Guess it's a Yahoo server side problem.

Best advice now is to sit tight and hopefully Yahoo is able to resolve the problem.

5. tonylukac

tonylukac TS Maniac Posts: 956   +22

I use yahoo email and had no problem probably because I use the pop email with outlook, no web based email.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.