Yahoo Messenger Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having yahoo messenger problems can anyone help me out? I cant click on anything in im boxes or my messenger disappears and I have to reopen it when I make a confrence the voice dont work I have to have someone invite me b4 I can get voice I cant put a picture in my display box it keeps going back to change display image can anyone help me all help will b greatly appreciated.
Black Rose

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Download and install the latest version of Yahoo messenger. See if that fixes your problems.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

I deleted the whole yahoo file and reinstalled the new messenger and it did not help at all is there any other suggestions I could try.
Black Rose

The only other suggestion I have is.

Uninstall you current Yahoo messenger from add remove programmes in your control panel and reboot your system.

Go HERE and download and install version 5.

Then, download and install the latest version over the top of version five. Reboot your system again.

If that doesn`t help, I`m out of ideas, except to say contact Yahoo.

Regards Howard :)

hi! good day. i had a problem wit my yahoo messenger. i cant use it. wnever i open it. a message appears. saying' Sorry for the inconviniece an error occur blah.blah. i try to uninstall then install it again it. bt still that message appears. please help. thanks! ani-

Hi am also have the same problem with Yahoo messenger whenever I double click it from the desk top, it appears for a second and disappear, I write click and pointed to "run as" then the messenger started but when trying to login it give me a message " a problem to sign in" I tried many times but no result. finally I uninstall it and install a new version 8.1 but the problem persists. so any one can help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back