Yahoo messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceechic

I use my yahoo messenger a lot I also have trillian but I like the photo sharing on yahoo but here lately every time i share or someone else shares with me the photo is never clear it is blurry it never clears up no matter how long you leave it to clear up I don't know what to do or why it does that ... can someone please help me?

every picture except if i just get them off the desktop but to get them of yahoo photos or even from the yahoo get photo button and say my computer it is blurry i can only get them off the desktop but not all my photos are on the desktop and i dont want to cluter the desktop with my pictures thats why i saved almost all of them to yahoo photos

I dont really understand your question, perhaps if you use full stops (.'s) comma's (,'s) and other punctuation we may not assume you are mildly retarded.

Regards,

Korrupt

well im sorry. i was trying to type that while my one year old was throwing a fit. i was asked if it happened to every picture. my response was... every picture except if i just get them off the desktop, but to get them off yahoo photos or off the IM window they are blurry. i can only get them off the desktop but not all my photos are on the desktop i dont want to clutter the desktop with my pictures thats why i saved almost all of them to yahoo photos i hope that is better

korrupt said:
I dont really understand your question, perhaps if you use full stops (.'s) comma's (,'s) and other punctuation we may not assume you are mildly retarded.

Regards,

Korrupt

that's not necessary

tomrca said:
that's not necessary
Point taken. I've had a long day and was mildly annoyed at the fact I was trying to help but couldnt because I couldnt understand what you meant. Now that I understand, I realise I cannot help.

Sorry for assuming you are mildly retarded.

Regards,

Korrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back