TechSpot

Yet anothe new bug!

By josbd
Oct 22, 2003
  1. Finally, a friendly forum! I'm not entirely new to the arcane world of all things pc, but I want to learn so much more! Hi to all, and I am very glad to be here!

2. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,427

Glad to have aboard, josbd. You are right, this is one of the friendliest forums around. I think you'll enjoy it.

3. novicegamer

novicegamer TS Rookie Posts: 119

yes it is.even though I have few posts I have been reading for along time.welcome you will keep comming back like I have

4. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,305   +52 Staff Member

.. And I thought there was a problem with the forum software. :)

5. josbd

josbd TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 289

Ahhh, with humour like that, I shan't be leaving!

Thanks chaps!

6. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,268

Welcome to Techspot! Enjoy your stay!

7. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Welcome aboard josbd, I hope you enjoy your stay.

8. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,571   +103

*puts down the can of raid*

Ah.. Ok. I geddit :D

Welcome to TechSpot, hope you find us helpful, friendly and the forums content informative :D

:wave:

9. josbd

I already have done! A mine of useful info, I only hope I can help at some point too.

No mate, keep the Raid at the ready!

Thanks for a great welcome!

10. acidosmosis

acidosmosis TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,574

Eek! :eek: Don't say "another bug"... You scare us Windows users into thinking theirs a new MSBlaster running around.

:p

11. josbd

Now surely no-one on THIS board would be daft enough to succumb to Blaster worm...... WOULD they?? heheheh!

12. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 6,504   +6

I am very glad to hear it! A healthy attitude like that its all that's needed to begin. I suggest that you throw yourself into it, all the way. Learning everything you can, ask as many questions as you can, read like hell and keep reading.

13. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,871

Have you not seen the world famous thread on the topic in whe Windows forum yet? We gained a lot of new members due to that little pest.

BTW, Welcome aboard

14. josbd

Looks like I'd better check out that thread then, eh? Thanks for such a warm welcome. I've been to a number of forums where rookies like me get treated with disdain. Looks like I've found me a home. Thanks chaps.

15. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Everyone is equal around here. Just a nice community to gather and learn things about computers and technology.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.