Yet another MSN virus, help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi leet.
your pc is quite severely infected with various nasties. follow this link HERE . it is important to follow all the instructions to the letter. in addition update hjt and rename it, eg, hijack this 1991. after this post a fresh hjt and avg log too.
i cant see any av scanning programme or firewall in your log, unless its an unkown one to me. get a free firewall from HERE and free anti-virus from HERE

Thanks. I know I have many nasties but right now for first of all I have to get rid of that MSN virus, it's the most important to get rid of right now :(

all that will fall into place as soon as you continue with the instructions. this is the primary way most infections are treated. have faith in techspot. the msn virus may have created other files that need to be cleaned too, but without the updated and fresh hjt log etc it cant be done. the pro that will give you instructions has to be able to see what there is in your pc.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is riddled with nasties.

You`re not using any antivirus or firewall software and your version of HJT is out of date.

Get some antivirus/firewall protection as suggested by tomrca and then follow all the instructions exactly.

Post a fresh uptodate and renamed HJT log as an attachment, as well as the AVG Antispyware log, also as an attachment into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of leet only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back