Yet another physical memory dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running:

Dell XPS M1730
Intel Core2 Duo CPU @ 2.60 GHz (actually says 2.59 at system)
Memory: 4.00 GB
32 Bit
Dual NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTX

Okay, I was watching a lot of "Weeds" on Ninjavideo.net during the last few weeks. I think something is going on with that site because my computer slowly started to act funny...freeze up....get the BSOD, physical memory dump errors, etc. It is my amateur opinion that I might have bad memory...

I went on a forum and a guy said to remove 2GB of RAM and change the bios from one of the ACH acronyms to the other (I believe this reduced the stress placed on the HDD which sacrificed speed for stability...in theory)

Other people told me to install Intel Storage Matrix Manager but it will not install based on my computer's new settings.

The computer will run forever in safe mode, but within minutes of launching normal Vista, the screen will freeze, the BSOD comes up with the physical memory error, and the thing reboots.

I have attached two minidump files and I would be so grateful if someone could analyze them for me. I tried using Debugging Tools for Windows but the program was pissed off about symbols and path drives which I couldn't figure out.

Thank you!

-Charles

bump, please help. the computer runs fine in safe mode but will freeze up within a few minutes of normal use.

i tried to analyze my dump files and the analysis seems to point towards hardware, but the symbols are still screwy. please help.

thanks!

Hi,

This type of post should be posted HERE as this area of the forum is for the analysis of Antivirus logs and not minidumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back