Yo

By Chiqong
Jul 9, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, I'm Ashleigh and I think that this site can help me. A lot. So...
    My computer has been through quite a bit. It's been wiped like 2 or 3 times in the past couple of years and my Dad is too cheap (but for understandably good reasons) to buy a new one, but I think it suffices.
    However, I like games. Like Sims, Rollercoaster Tycoon, and Nancy Drew and I usually end up with problems. Lots of them.
    So, I come here hoping that I can get help on these as well as learning more about computers.
    I've tried just reading lots of other forums like this but I never really get anywhere so I'm hoping that someone can find it in their heart to help me out with my problems, lol.:wave:
  2. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,264   +41

Here at TS there's a vast majority of people who can help with software and harware issues. I'm sure you'll get plenty of help. Welcome to TS...check out the guildes here, they work wonders.
  3. Chiqong

Chiqong Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Thanks so much! I'll be sure to!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.