TechSpot

Yo

By cwr
Dec 6, 2008
  1. Brilliant title eh?

Well hello. I stumbled upon this forum while looking for reviews of video cards that have a tendency to over heat and produce the dreaded "black screen of death". Mine is one of them, it's usually stable, but I digress. I responded to a 2 year old thread out of boredom and decided to create an account.

Seems like a nice little haunt, I think I'll stay awhile.

My rig, not much to speak of, it's a eMachine T6212 that I purchased a few years ago. I tore it apart and installed it all into a new case with plenty of fans, upgraded the gpu, installed performance ram, and a new nic since a streak of lightening decided to touch down a few feet from my window and literally gave my Ethernet port the ole heave ho with an EM pulse. It's amazing the rest of the machine survived.

But enough about me and my old hardware, what's new with you?

2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

Hi cwr :wave:

Hey thanks for your support, it does sound like you know what you're saying :grinthumb
    I'll just say one suggestion though. Replying on 2006 (last replied to) threads may not be classed as ideal ;) Lets keep that to a minimum.

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

Please read how to post a new thread in this Guide

Before posting please read all the Posting Guidelines

To access technical support please go to the Forums

It is customary to post your system specs in your Profile

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here

Enjoy your Stay :)

3. cwr

cwr TS Rookie Topic Starter

howdy.

I do thank you for the warm welcome. :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.