Yo.

By [Requiem]
Feb 15, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys.

My name's Keith and I live in one of those states where so many perverted names can be made from: Virginia.

Now, I'd love to say that I'm amazing and talented with computers, but alas. I am not. It is, however, something I'm absolutely fascinated with. Farthest I've gotten, however, is building my own, and am taking a class this semester, ITN 106, Microcomputer Operating Systems.

I stumbled upon this site just a while ago, and I must say, I'm impressed. I'm sure I'll come away from here with a lot of valuable information.

And now I'll stop talking. See you guys around.
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +19

3. kitty500cat

kitty500cat Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,407   +6

Hey. Welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Regards :)
  4. Jesse_hz

Jesse_hz TechSpot Maniac Posts: 638

You just had to register a name in square brackets! You're just like [-Steve-], you don't want anybody to be able to properly quote you! Well I've figured you out and I have found the little trick, I have found the magical double-quotes and NOTHING is gonna stop me from properly quoting any member again!

Instead of
    </joking>

But seriously welcome to the forums! ;)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.