TechSpot

you can play SOF2 multi-test now...

By Setaseeker
Apr 15, 2002
  1. Just go to www.filemirrors.com and look up sof2 it should be around 50.47 megs... just thought you all might be interested :p

2. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,576   +269

Welcome to 3dspotlight forums

Thanks for this...
    I was just reading about this test coming out earlier today but didnt know it was actually available anywhere that I could download it.... ;)
    Thanks again for this info... :grinthumb

3. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,576   +269

But are there any servers out there????
    I can't get a list with the demo.
    Guess either the server list doesn't work or no one is running a server yet. Looks nice though ;)

4. Setaseeker

Setaseeker TS Rookie Topic Starter

5. Honourableprawn

Honourableprawn TS Rookie Posts: 45

Nancy Drew and the case of the missing server list

Hey guys,
    Well, I have the demo but there are no servers populating the list, oh well, boring as it may be I'll run around the level and try to shoot the glass..........

theprawn:grinthumb

6. Demiurg

Demiurg TS Rookie Posts: 85

Let's go! Move! Move! Move!

Thanks for the tip. Haven't seen anything on the test on other sites yet.
    As Counter-Strike clones go, my first impression is that it is quite good, but I've just been running around on my own for a while.
    Longed to see the famous SOF2 grass though.
    And what about these low-res backdrops? Backgrounds, like the city in this case, still looks sort of Quake 2-ish.

7. Setaseeker

Setaseeker TS Rookie Topic Starter

I just learned that this is considered warez.... The real deal comes out tomorrow so just wait until then... sorry, didn't mean to pass warez on.... :grinthumb

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.