you can play SOF2 multi-test now...

By Setaseeker
Apr 15, 2002
  1. Just go to and look up sof2 it should be around 50.47 megs... just thought you all might be interested :p
  2. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,587   +278

Welcome to 3dspotlight forums

Thanks for this...
    I was just reading about this test coming out earlier today but didnt know it was actually available anywhere that I could download it.... ;)
    Thanks again for this info... :grinthumb
  3. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,587   +278

But are there any servers out there????
    I can't get a list with the demo.
    Guess either the server list doesn't work or no one is running a server yet. Looks nice though ;)
  4. Setaseeker

Setaseeker TS Rookie Topic Starter

5. Honourableprawn

Honourableprawn TS Rookie Posts: 45

Nancy Drew and the case of the missing server list

Hey guys,
    Well, I have the demo but there are no servers populating the list, oh well, boring as it may be I'll run around the level and try to shoot the glass..........

6. Demiurg

Demiurg TS Rookie Posts: 85

Let's go! Move! Move! Move!

Thanks for the tip. Haven't seen anything on the test on other sites yet.
    As Counter-Strike clones go, my first impression is that it is quite good, but I've just been running around on my own for a while.
    Longed to see the famous SOF2 grass though.
    And what about these low-res backdrops? Backgrounds, like the city in this case, still looks sort of Quake 2-ish.
  7. Setaseeker

Setaseeker TS Rookie Topic Starter

I just learned that this is considered warez.... The real deal comes out tomorrow so just wait until then... sorry, didn't mean to pass warez on.... :grinthumb
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.