You got me

By so4thnsolong
Dec 22, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm glad to be a part of tech spot now. You all have helped me recently with a few problems. I've been helping faimly members, co-workers and friends with all of thier computer problems for a few years now. You guys have given me some good tools and advice. I have questions for you, but I'll read up some more before bothering you all. I look forward to chatting it up and seeing all of your tech reviews.
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

3. so4thnsolong

so4thnsolong Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Well I've read all your stuff for newcomers and making posts, and searching, and posting a good thread, so we'll see how I do. I see the same people posting responses and helping folks. How many do you guys have on staff, or part of the TS elite. Just wondering how you all function
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

You can see a list of forum staff/moderators HERE. The staff are paid and therefore work on a regular basis, usually writing reviews/articles for the front page etc. The moderators are not paid and work on a voluntary basis.

Regards Howard :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.