TechSpot

You Tube

By deegee777
Mar 11, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First post on here. I am Davy from Glasgow.

Up till about two weeks ago I was able to upload videos on to You Tube no problem. However since then it has been impossible to do so. I was having major problems with pop ups (bloody CID things) and computer freezes however my son (though no expert, he is not bad at sorting things out) appears to have sorted that but since then I cannot upload anything on to You Tube. Has he disabled something that is required to do this? If this is a straightforward problem, excuse me, but I am a complete computer novice!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

Sorry we are in the Introduce yourself forum (only meant for introductions)
    I am awaiting Moderators response, on what should be done.

Edit:

Removed support suggestion
    As we are in the Introduce yourself forum
  3. deegee777

deegee777 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks. Tried that but it still aint working. Any other suggestions?
  4. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

I have not received any response from informing the Moderators.

Therefore I must advise you myself to create a new thread here--> Security and the Web
    As your technical questions (plus importantly, my support to these questions) are not meant for this forum.

If you go back to the Introduce yourself forum, you will see the top posts, explaining "Do NOT post your Computer Questions/Problems in this Forum"

Therefore, I can not offer any more support here, whatsoever

Hope to see you in the correct forum with your ongoing issue.

Edit:

I confirm, that you have now posted here http://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?p=589642#post589642
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.