You Want to Know This: Xbox One vs. PS4

Jos

Staff
Read the full article at:
[newwindow=https://www.techspot.com/article/749-xbox-one-vs-ps4/]https://www.techspot.com/article/749-xbox-one-vs-ps4/[/newwindow]

Please leave your feedback here.

Great comparison-stuff I already knew but many others likely didn't.

The laughs alone made it worth the read xD

This article is the single best comparison article on the internet. It's better than watching a video. iI'm just so tired of the "I'm better" arguments, and I can tell that the author here is too.

Nobody will write a better article.

I find it hard to understand why you mention the a graphics boost on the ps4 but fail to mention that the xbox one has double the framerate.

Sports bros made me laugh. Still don't know which console to get. Id love to play titanfall and new halo but I suck at fps nowadays

I find it hard to understand why you mention the a graphics boost on the ps4 but fail to mention that the xbox one has double the framerate.
Xbox has double framerate? what games? I only heard that games on the xbox have framerate "issues" and lower res. nothing about 30 vs 60 fps.
can you give us the link? I want to read it.

PS: great article. loved every bit.

Absolute best written comparison I've ever read, for once it seemed like the writer was a actual person with attitude, opinions, and realistic language. Solid information along with a fun read!

For some reason I can't remember any more I have been hoping Sony would have gone bust by now (unfortunately they are scraping along) so it would be a Xbox One if I wasn't too cheap

Great read, great article! There just isn't that much incentive to make the jump too next-gen yet and besides that, there is faaaar to many great games I haven't played on my 360 yet to jump ship to the next generation with its whopping six games woooohoooo...... maybe next year

You may now be aware that all of the people saying that CoD Ghosts looked far superioer on the PS4 have been shown up for what they are; bafoons.

Infinity Ward's benchmarking was broken and it only outputs at 720p on PS4 but runs more smoothly on X Box one.

He who laughs last laughs longest and this really is worth a good long chuckle.

Also while BF4 outputs at 900p on PS4 the game is unplayable, whereas on X box one it is as smooth as butter.

You may now be aware that all of the people saying that CoD Ghosts looked far superioer on the PS4 have been shown up for what they are; bafoons.

Infinity Ward's benchmarking was broken and it only outputs at 720p on PS4 but runs more smoothly on X Box one.
He who laughs last laughs longest and this really is worth a good long chuckle.
Also while BF4 outputs at 900p on PS4 the game is unplayable, whereas on X box one it is as smooth as butter.

Did you just make that all up or are you just kidding, Infinity War confirmed that doesn't run as a high of a quality on the Xbox one, and battlefield is running 1080p on ps4 and is playing fine I have played it and many friends of mine have, you are generalizing a few battlefield 4's not playing as if they were all not playing on the ps4. Also if you would have done your research you would have realized that the Xbox One is overall having more troubles with crash's then the ps4 is.

Given the fact that I didn't just make all this up, if you care to disagree, here is my source; and congrats on the great comparison article typically they either take way to long to come out, lack important information or are to subjective. Go PS4!

Developer Infinity Ward has confirmed rumours that the Microsoft[CENTER][FONT=inherit][/FONT][/CENTER] Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Ghosts runs at a lower native resolution than upon the Sony PlayStation 4. Infinity Ward producer, Mark Rubin, confirmed the fact via Twitter, informing us that Xbox One imagery is upscaled from 720p to 1080p yet is "native 1080p on PS4". The reason behind the rendering disparity, added Rubin, was that each console was optimised to hit 60fps during gameplay.
Article by MarkTyson
http://hexus.net/gaming/news/hardware/61845-call-duty-ghosts-runs-native-720p-xbox-one-1080p-ps4/

@Guest ^

Battlefield 4 runs at 900p on the PS4, not 1080p.

Call of Duty Ghosts may run at 720p on the Xbox One, but it is said that the Xbox One version runs much smoother than the PS4 version.

To add to my previous post above.

I'm not sure if the PS4 version of BF4 has less problems than the Xbox One version. I've played it on both and I can say that it's about even.

Back