Your article on Classic PC Games that was just posted

mrjgriffin

For some reason it wouldn't let me comment so heres my comment which is also a request for you guys to make a similar article.

Hey Satish or anyone else from techspot, I loved this article is there any chance you can do an article about scary pc games to play in the dark? I would love to see a list from you guys based on super scary games to play in the dark :p. Thanks for the article

Outlast is great to play in the dark! Easily the scariest game I've played on PC so far.

Hey @mrjgriffin,

I'd contact a moderator with your issue if I were you. That way, you will not have to resort to creating forum threads. With that said, I'd like to point out that you can still post on the article through the forums. The article you're referencing would be located at this link. For future reference, it seems like all of the articles ran by TS shows up in the community section of the forums. This means you can interact with them as normal forum threads.

Back on topic, I'd like to second the suggestion of Outlast. I played it in the dark and it definitely gave me the creeps.

I think I have seen this before. The link for comments are only shown on the last page of the article. And you have to click the link to be taken where comments can be made.

Well I couldn't comment on the current topic no matter what I did (clearing cookies, reopening the browser, running ccleaner and what have ya) so I jumped to a conclusion that my only way to make my request was through a forum post. I could have contacted someone directly I suppose with my suggestion/request but at the time I was just jumping the gun

Back