Your biggest fear....

M

maxxifer

I was waiting outside the college for someone to pick me up after class, and I saw this lighting that really scared me. The funny thing is that I'm not often scared by this natural phenomenoms , well.. just when I'm in my house and I feel 'protected' in some way but this time I was completely alone and the lightnings were going more often and more... scary.

While waiting, I thought about what is my biggest fear, and I realized that my biggest fear is not a lightning, but being left alone. I've been always with someone near me, and I believe that's why I'm so scared of being alone. I can't imagine my life without Julio (my boyfriend), my best friends and last but absolutely not least my family...

What is your biggest fear?...And why?.. if that is not too much to ask...

I am afraid of heights...

I am standing.... somewhere.... I don't know, a tower or some high building....

There is no barrier to prevent my fall....

And I feel the edge sucking me closer like some giant vacuum....

Because I can fall, it follows that I shall...

The edge wants me to fall.... It draws me nearer, like a great magnet....

I stand, looking down at the drop....

And the drop stares back at me.... The transfixing stare of a single evil eye....

"Why not just jump?" it taunts me. "After all, you are going to fall anyway....."

I fear
I fear of insects
Insects with weird movement . . .
Especially ones that can hurt you . . .
I don't want them to hurt me

I fear of being sick
I hate it when im sick
When your sick you hate yourself
And it spreads . . .
You get all depressed . . . and glum

So my biggest fear ?

My biggest fear is that one day when i'm walking outside and someone jumps me and attacks me =(

I will be all lost . . . hopeless and have nothing i can do
Those who know me will fear along with me

TRUFFLES :eek: <<<~~~~~ EEK !

FAQ's
http://www.3dspotlight.com/vb/misc.php?s=&action=faq

What are smilies?
Smilies are small graphical icons which you can insert into your messages to convey an emotion or feeling, such as a joke or embarrassment. For example, if you entered a sarcastic comment, rather than type 'that was a joke', you could simply insert the 'wink' smilie.

If you have used email or internet chat systems, you will probably be familiar with the concept of smilies already. Certain combinations of text characters are converted into smilies. For example,:) is converted into a smiling face. To understand smilie codes, tilt your head to the left and look at the text: you will see that :) represents two eyes and a smiling mouth.

On occasions, you may want to prevent the text in your message being converted into smilies. You will see a checkbox which you can select when you make a new post, which will allow you to 'Disable Smilies'.

For a list of the smilies currently used by this board, click here-->
http://www.3dspotlight.com/vb/misc.php?s=&action=showsmilies

Thanks a million uncleel, I've been trying to find this information. Now I can show some emotion!!!

:hotbounce

:eek:

:bounce:

I can't really say that I have a fear, but if I did I would say that it would be

The fear of letting others down. I feel that my life is dedicated to helping others, and if I can' thelp someone, then I fear that I have failed.

My broadband being cut off like it was last night for some unknown reason and having to use my 56k modem that only connects at 24000, AHHHHHHHHH the sky is falling help help....I am gonna DIE from the wait....HEEEELLLPPPPP ;)

When I was in the Coast Guard many years ago, I feared becoming an inadvertent 'man overboard' statistic. You feel very small and humble when looking out on thirty and forty foot seas.

My greatest fear/awareness now, is one that pertains to wasting my life. Failure to accomplish something with my life due to inaction or indecision.

Maybe I worry to much.

Back