Your PC Specs on TechSpot

Julio Franco

Staff member
Please post a message here if you will be using TS Forums' member profile page for listing your PC Specs.

Here's my own personal profile (and system specs) so you can have an example of what I'm talking about.

Feel free to link to it from any other locations :grinthumb

Nice system you got there and even nicer profile spec system.

Mine are up, and the profile button is below this post for any of you who wish to read, I would highly reccomend it if you don't know what to say :D

Erm Julio...any way you can increase the max. length of the fields? I ran out of room in the "Cooling" section ;)

And could you add a powersupply section to?

Always nice to brag a little ;)

Nice feature btw! And this little quick reply box to for that matter!

update: seems I can't add a "homepage" in my URL, nor change my sig, though I could put my comps profile in, any idea Julio?

I included my PSU stats in the Case section, PH. Just an idea.

But an "Other Components" section would be nice, for like kbd and rodent kind of things.

There seemed to be a problem with one of the hacked user PHP files of vBulletin, apparently I've fixed the problem so please try again and let me know if it works.

About the other fields, I will add those later, I will let you know.

I got mine in too - guess I should've posted right after I did it but I was pulled away from my computer room. Sorry.

LNCPapa

Welcome one and all to the new and hack improved forum

I can now retire my Anandtech system rigs page ;)

Great feature Julio

my first post, I noticed that feature when I just signed up so I put in all my specs, that is a great feature

Heh, good to see you decided to join the forum as a poster and not just a reader. I am sure your knowledge will be greatly appreciated around here.

Welcome to TechSpot

Enjoy your stay.

Oh yeah...

How about a field for Monitor? Or change it to Videocard/Monitor...

NIC/Modem field...

Other Peripherals field for 2nd system...

I think that's it...

Monitor, sure... I missed that but I will try to compress the fields a bit like you suggested (Videocard/Monitor) since no one likes never ending lists.

The funny thing it's prolly quicker for Mr G to get to Glasgow than it's for me from Aberystwyth :).

Agrh... I have to get rid of my oversized sig now... Oh well :).

ss1.

Back