zlob???

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigydx

ello folks ad-aware has found a 10 r8d threat on my pc it removes it but it always returns after pc is restarted/turned on it ses its called trojan downloader zlob n also (i dont no wether its relevant but in my docs n settins i now hav a default user which wasnt there b4 its faded n shadowy)
n e help regardin this matter will b much appreciated
thanx in advance

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of craigydx only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Rite then after much work it looks like zlob has bin xterminated
Tho now im left wiv downloader. agent. bls
ere's my hjt file if n e 1 can help id appreciate it altho nuffin un2ward looks 2 b on it

You`re using an outdated version of HijackThis. See HERE.

Post a fresh HJT log as well as the rest of the requested logfiles as attachments.

This thread is for the use of craigydx only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

You must post all logfiles as attachments and not copy and pasted.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, as requested. Otherwise, I can`t help you.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back