Zonealarm question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeParadoX

I recently changed my firewall from Kerio to Zonealarm and when I try to connect to Steam games like Counterstrike: Source it keeps asking me to allow or deny, How can I put HL2.exe as automatically allow?

Also when I try to load a server with this firewall it freezes on "Retrieving Server Information" does anyone know why that happens?

When retrieving the server info, it wont let you proceed as your firewall will be blocking you from doing it, if your running a free version then why not change it, I play counter strike source, and I use COMODO, when asking you it gives you an option 'remember my choice for this'.

I only use ZoneAlarm / Kerio because that's the firewall that howard told me to use... I guess I could use Comodo since I hardly go onto the internet

hey

here's what i usually do. (permanently grand it permission unless server data got updated)
Open up Zone Alarm, go to Program Control, scroll down to Steam and left click it, than select "Allow" on both to Access and Server.

When doing online gaming, i usually turn ZA off and reactive again when surfing the web =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back