By jen8200
Nov 27, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it said i need 16 mb
  2. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,846

Welcome to techspot Jen! :D

It would be very helpful if you could fill out your sytems specs under my.TS.forum. In the message did it say anything else? 16MB of what? I need a little more info to help you out Good luck

Sean :darth:
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

As sean said we need a lot more info before we can help.

Click on my.TS.forum edit profile and get them system specs in there.

BTW Welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard
    :wave: :wave:
  4. Jay_kuby

Jay_kuby Newcomer, in training

Like my pals said we need more info in your sytem specs so we can help you
    thanks.

jay
    :grinthumb
  5. fidesangel

fidesangel Newcomer, in training

Problem with 9600 XT

:hotbounce
    For all you having problems with the 9600XT, there is a driver from omega drivers that should fix the lock up. If you want to switch to ATI catalyst you are gonna have to make sure you have a heatsink over the memory on your video card. I suggest the Thermaltake Extreme Giant III. It allows me to play with my specs at 600 mhz core, 714 mhz memory at a 38 C tempurature.

I have a dilema: :knock: I have my bay drive temp control monitoring my vga's temp because witht the new catalyst 4.12, I had no overdrive option, nor the core temperature reading. I want to put the wire to monitor my chipset instead, so does anyone know which driver you have to download to have overdrive capabilities. I am also worried because my computer is reading my card as a 9600 family, which scares me because the non-XT versions do not have overdrive chips, so I was wondering if this is normal, or am I mistaken.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.