Zuckerberg wants 5 billion Facebook users by 2030

Scorpus

Staff member

Mark Zuckerberg has some grand goals for Facebook in the future: by 2030, the CEO of the world's largest social network wants five billion users on his service, a significant increase on its current user base.

Most reports currently suggest Facebook has around 1.5 billion monthly active users, which is an impressive figure, but well short of Zuckerberg's target of five billion. With the world's population expected to reach over eight billion in 2030, the target would require Facebook to be used by around sixty percent of the entire world.

Targeting five billion users has a number of additional challenges that go beyond just increasing their user base. The total number of internet users is currently only 3.2 billion, a figure held back by lack of internet access in developing nations. If Facebook is to achieve such a massive user base, it will need to continue to help bring internet access to people who are currently without it.

Facebook already has some initiatives in place to increase internet access around the globe, including the controversial Internet.org, and a plan to use solar-powered drones to provide internet access to refugee camps.

If Facebook can achieve five billion users by 2030, it will be a significant achievement for the social network and for internet access around the globe.

Permalink to story.

What makes Zuckerberg so sure he'll still be the head honcho come 2030? A lot of things can happen by then, some of them not good.

Is he lookin' to bag 5b gross or authentic? One seems more realistic than the other.

Editors: Is that the only picture you have of this guy?

The scary part of this story is, the massive overpopulation required for this clown to glorify himself by attracting 5 billion used, will likely be the end of the world as we know it.

Facebook is going to be dead by 2030.
Sadly, it likely will be thriving.

My "crank-nostication is this; Zuckerberg will likely have his 5 billion users, perhaps more. The number of "friends" accumulated by those members will far exceed the average person's ability to imagine it. Because kidz, by 2030 mathematics will no longer be taught in schools. Thus, people wouldn't know what that number would even be called, hence they won't be able to access its scope.

Both pay and governmental entitlement checks will automatically be deposited into the accounts of the major telecom corporations, who will then provide stipends to the named recipients.These funds, however meager, will allow the huddled masses yearning to run their mouths freely, to purchase sustenance from the two major food groups, junk food and energy drinks, thereby "empowering" their ability to run their yaps practically ad infinitum, without saying anything of any value or relevance..

Furthermore, Kim Kardashian's a** will be big enough to shade one acre of beach for her "friends", family, and the corps of parasites / reporters specifically tasked to report on its every bulge, new eruption of "cream cheese", or jiggle which emanates from it.

Bruce, nay "Kaitlyn" Jenner will be dead from metastatic ovarian cancer, brought on by hormone replacement therapy, designed and demanded by Jenner him/herself, to enable the complete female experience. Oops, I almost forgot the double radical mastectomy performed on Jenner in 2023, which will be done not out of necessity, but to appease his/her Twitter followers.

Well boyz & gurls, I simply can't go on any longer. I can't make up my mind if all these revelations have put me into a manic state of pure anticipation, or made me want to jump out of a 30th story window......:eek: So then, until next time, "quick Watson, my lithium".....:p

Last edited:
Editors: Is that the only picture you have of this guy?

The scary part of this story is, the massive overpopulation required for this clown to glorify himself by attracting 5 billion used, will likely be the end of the world as we know it.

This picture? Or any photo of him. I read somewhere he wears the same clothes so it doesn't "bother him" on what to wear each day. Nut

This picture? Or any photo of him. I read somewhere he wears the same clothes so it doesn't "bother him" on what to wear each day. Nut
I think you may have missed a bit of my point, but I suppose that's OK, as I didn't effectively make one.

That particular photo is a propaganda photo. With Markie staring off into the distance in an absent minded but visionary and casual manner. Then there's the background, "people first", all at once self promoting, yet shamelessly pandering to the fools who think Facebook is the be all and end all of social interactions.

I might just download the photo, photoshop out, "people first", then photoshop in, "Summer's Eve, Hail to the V"...

EDIT: How many black turtlenecks do you think Steve Jobs owned?

Last edited:
Suckerberg, try and make it more private again. and your dream will maybe be real. but as it seems now, dont count on it. even facebook purity plug in has trouble handling all the crap on facebook. and the apps for android, wtf is happening there ? nothing at all, but making it worse. get that iphone out off your butt and make the apps stable on all platforms.

sadly that sucker doesnt read anything on here :/ happy superbowl :)

I love the odd occasion when their servers are down and all the headless chickens run around (metaphorically) the internet doing a woe is me the sky is falling in I cannot get on facecrap.

Trouble is most are "Sheepepole" and sheep will do what sheep do and follow their friends just like lemmings over the cliff.

Back