Polyglot 3000 is automatic language identifier that can detect the language used in a text, phrase, or even a single word. The program features over 400 languages. Input text files utilise both Unicode and ANSI encodings.
- Recognize more than 400 languages.
- Supports Unicode texts.
- Nice user interface.
- True-Coloured icons in menu and toolbar.
- Quick and correct language identification.
- Recognize language just among popular languages.
- Multilingual interface (English, German, French, Spanish).
Software that can be used as an alternative to Polyglot 3000: